DeGatchi is a self-taught, independent author, educator, and research developer who focuses on cutting-edge tooling and infrastructure solutions. He is currently working on a standalone EVM bytecode decoder with embedded binary analysis formal verification. DeGatchi likes to occupy himself with automating niche and complex tasks to push the limits of what current exists in the market.
- To keep up to date with new content subscribe to my Mailing List.
- Superfluid’s Devs Do Something Podcast: Episode 26 DeGatchi on Reverse Engineering and MEV.
Hiring - Available
For any inquiries regarding contracting/hiring, please dm me on twitter @DeGatchi, email at email@example.com or add on discord @DeGatchi#9032.
- /: A brief background of DeGatchi.
- /projects: A list of all the projects he’s developed.
- /articles: Technical write-ups that cover blockchain development topics.
- /career: A bullet-point monthly log of his entire career progression.
- /experience: A list of of all the projects he’s been affiliated with.
Dark-web, low-level reverse engineering, compilers, tooling, automation, decentralisation, web3 + rust.
DeGatchi’s biggest strengths are his burning desire to learn, drive to solve complex problems, and resilience in overcoming lengthy tasks. He has a tendency to think outside the box when faced with problems.
Equipped an obsessive personality, DeGatchi is a serial learner. He goes on a deep dive to understand everything relvent in the topic to understand what is possible, not matter how difficult.
Once he sets his mind to a task, he doesn’t stop until it’s finished or reaches a point where further iteration is not worth the time-opportunity cost. In that case, he will seek alternative solutions. If all else fails, he will work on a project that offers a higher value-to-time ratio.
Surprisingly, DeGatchi would rather code than go out. He can be introverted when working on a project, but extroverted in a social setting.